Rebel Health empowers individuals to optimize health and wellness using a food first functional medicine based approach
Brianne has spent that last 11 years caring for patients as an RN working in a variety of areas. Knowing there was more to health she went back to obtain more advanced education in nutrition science. Now armed with a MS in Nutrition and Functional Medicines she is ready to share what we she has learned about autoimmune disease, and reproductive health from extensive schooling and most importantly personal experience. She will teach you how to use food as medicine to obtain renewed energy, vitality and balance.
Get Started Now!
Rebel Health offers a variety of services to help guide you on your journey. Our services include but are not limited too:
- Reproductive nutrition
- Postpartum nutrition
- Breastfeeding nutrition
- Gut Health balancing
- Elimination diets for the whole family
- Food allergies and sensitivities
- Body Composition Improvements
- Aug 4, 2017 5 Tips to Make Meal Plan and Prep Successful Aug 4, 2017
- Jul 25, 2017 Smoothie Bowls for Days Jul 25, 2017
- Jun 10, 2017 Stongman Training, Coleslaw and Momming Jun 10, 2017
- May 2017 2
- Apr 22, 2017 Go the F*%& to Sleep! Apr 22, 2017
- Apr 20, 2017 Easy Autoimmune Paleo Meatloaf Apr 20, 2017
- Apr 9, 2017 One Probiotic for the masses. Is that even possible? Apr 9, 2017
- Apr 4, 2017 Adventures in low carb eating, and breastfeeding Apr 4, 2017
- Mar 28, 2017 Functional Nutrition, What the H*&K is that? Mar 28, 2017
- Feb 12, 2017 Eating Meat, Good or Bad? Feb 12, 2017
- Jan 17, 2017 Paleo Ideas for Preconception and throughout Pregnancy Jan 17, 2017
- Dec 27, 2016 The Lactation Cookie Dec 27, 2016
Functional nutrition takes a food first approach to health. It allows you to get out of your own way and let someone do the heavy lifting for you. Providing support in diet and lifestyle changes a functional nutritionist takes the Functional Medicine systems based approach to healing and wellness.This system has mastered how to address alterations in health at their root and promote healing from within to last a lifetime. Working with a functional nutritionist you will get a personalized nutrition approach to learn how to use food as medicine, and how institute lasting changes to support your health.
For more on Functional Medicine check out the Institute of Functional Medicine.